Welcome to Decknicians, Inc. !
Do you dream of spending quiet afternoons on your private deck reading your favorite book? Perhaps your dream of extending your family’s outdoor living space is a place where loved ones can enjoy their favorite pastimes. Do you envision yourself entertaining family and friends on your deck for an afternoon BBQ or evening celebration complete with music, food, cocktails, and laughter? Or maybe your dream is to see your dog run free through out the yard where your pet can play safely?
Whatever your vision is, Decknicians, Inc., is here to make your dreams come true by providing professional consulting for a custom deck or fence design, experienced project manager, and quality installation “Turn-Key” service for your new or remodeled outdoor space!
We are excited for the opportunity to offer you a “one- stop -shop” resource website while you are pondering on what to build on your property. We understand how important your investment is for the perfect outdoor living space when it comes to a deck or fence.
Some of the exciting information our website will provide you with;
- Various building material that is offered
- Flower boxes
- Custom built benches
- Stain color for decks and fences
- Whats new in the industry
- What to expect
If you have any suggestions what you would like to see added as a resource, please feel free to share your ideas with us and we can add a page! Thank you!
Check us out on HOUZZ to see more about Decknicians, Inc. click on the houzz below;
Deck with Hot Tub, multi level deck design and built in benches with flower boxes*
Deck with Arbor and brick trim. No Rails*
Custom Designed flooring with Trellis ( Arbor) on top of deck. Rails custom cut and designed with starburst spindles.
*Ipe Pool Deck- Belair
Inspiration: We recommend gaining inspiration for your new or remodel deck project by considering the surroundings of the area that you designate for the project, is it a green area or maybe a more urban setting. Viewing photos showcasing in our custom-designed decks, pergolas (aka trellis or arbor), railing, flooring, stairs, and other features can give you some starter ideas.
*Ipe Deck- Los Angelos
- Form & Function:
- Think about what it is you really want or need from your new deck . Are you looking for a place to entertain outdoors, a private oasis, or an extension of living space? What is the largest number of people you would like to entertain? How are you going to most often use the deck? what are important access points and high traffic passages? Reflecting on the form and function of your new deck will help facilitate the design process and get at a design that works with your specific house and needs.
- Budget: Dreaming about your new deck will surely inspire grand ideas with a no-holds-barred attitude. Consider this when thinking about costs: a simple deck with limited features can cost anywhere from $20-$50+ per square foot (depending on many factors). Additional features, such as pergolas, fences, railings, stairs, gazebos, benches, flower boxes, or fire pits can add to the budget. We’ve seen all kinds of shapes and sizes of decks in our business and we can assure you, even the most simplest in design are stunning additions to a home.
* Azek composite material with fire pit from Azek.com
- Size: Your new deck should complement your backyard space, not overwhelm it. Think about the layout of your backyard, the currently utilized space, whether you want the deck to be attached to your home, or set apart from it.
See more composite deck ideas on Azek designs on Pinterest link
- Materials: When considering which decking material you should choose, be it IPE, CYPRESS, TREX, Southern Yellow Pine, AZEK, or Cedar remember the following: it should aesthetically complement your home and your personal style, offer long-term value and maintained properly every year or be as maintenance-free as possible.
*disclaimer; pictures with asterisks (*) are an indication that the project is used as a sample, available design, an idea, hence not built by Decknicians, Inc.